Last days of School
1994, long time ago. These are a few of the many (many) pictures
that got took over that last week of school. I think I did 3 films at the
time - obviously I'm not going to scan all those. I do have some semblance
of a life you know :)
- Paul Hams it up with Mrs. Parker the
- Andrew Mega-barnet and Ian play
cards in the prefect room
- Neil Craven gives the thumbs up to Mr.
Hardacre, who always took the register with such fervour.
- Paul, Melanie, Andrew, Donna, Paul
and Liz pose in the computer room.
- Paul, Caroline, Sarah, Guy, Deborah
and Greg pose near the girls bogs.
- Kellie, Alex and Steven have no idea
what Greg is doing with that bottle.
- Mr. Almond says, "We're here to
work". (Did he ever say anything else?)
- Mr. Standen thinks we should find our
maths homework most engaging. (Do you see what I did there?)
- Celia Derbyshire gets hers maps out
for the lads. Lovely woman.
- Men of Science, Mr's Hudson,
Robinson and Davenport have conflab.
- Liz, Melanie, Donna, Karen, Michaela
and Nicola wait for something interesting to happen.
Underage drinking in the Black
1995 was also a long time ago. These pictures are taken from around the
end of first year college. The ones in the pub are from Black Bull in
Whitefield. Fancy having a college a stones throw away from two quite
serviceable public houses. The LEA didn't really think that one through
did they? The remaining pictures were taken at Kellie's house.
Methinks her parents may have been away at the time...